** ONU Civic Engagement Day is Saturday! **


** ONU Civic Engagement Day is Saturday! **

Where Ada gets its news!

Viewer of the Week

Eva and Ken Wolke

August 20, 2017

Poetic License

We're assuming this is Peterson 2. It's a Hancock County plate the Icon spotted on a black Ford Expedition EL at the Bluffton Community Swimming Pool.

You are here

Park board wants your input on NatureWorks 2017 grant

Saturday AM public meeting focus on tennis court resurfacing

Take a walk in the park and let’s hear your thoughts.

The Park District invites Icon viewers to attend an informational meeting at 10 a.m., Saturday, April 22, at the Ada Depot, according to Bryan Marshall.

The park district (Park District Liberty Township, Hardin County, Ada War Memorial Park) will hold the meeting to provide information concerning the park board’s application for a NatureWorks 2017 grant.

The grant will assist in the costs of resurfacing the tennis courts at the park.

The grant will provide up to 75 percent reimbursement assistance toward the project. The remaining 25 percent will come from local funding.

Financial pledge forms to assist in the local portion will be available at the meeting.